Spring Family Camping
Cub Scout Pack 845
Woodruff Scout Camp
Friday, March 15th, 5pm to Sunday, March 17th, 11am
31 Woodruff Drive
Cub Challenge Activities
Some of the activities Scouts will enjoy:
- BB Guns
- Brave Beam Challenge
- Eagle Eye Challenge
- Monsoon Challenge
- Escape the Wood Ropes Course Challenge
- Dark Path Challenge
- And many more Family Fun activities!
Camping will be jamboree style with limited parking and cooking ability, so purchasing the meal plan and car pooling are encouraged.
What's planned for meals???
Menu - Woodruff Dining Hall
- Scrambled eggs, bacon, biscuit, potatoes, cereal, fresh fruit, milk, juice, and coffee.
- Chicken tenders, French fries, corn, fruit, salad bar, cookie, and drink.
- Turkey pot roast, green beans, mashed potatoes, roll, cake, salad bar, and drink.
- French toast, sausage, fresh fruit, cereal, milk, juice, and coffee.
Costs include food for the event. These costs increase by $10 after 2/14
$40 - First Cub Scout & One Adult (Pack Subsidized)
$30 - additional Cub Scout (Pack subsidized)
$55 - Sibling
$30 - Additional Adults.
Deadline to Register
Friday, March 1st, 11:30pm
Deadline for forms
Friday, March 1st, 8pm
Den leader or email
Health & Safety
BSA Activity Consent Forms are per trip.
BSA Health Forms are yearly
BSA Youth Protection is valid for two years.